Zombie Apocalypse 1
Humanity's New Enemies
Humanity’s New Enemies
- Sleepers – Zombies in a torpor/hibernation state. They require physical contact to be revived but they are still a threat.
- Lurkers – Zombies soon to enter a torpor/hibernation due to lack of food. They lay in wait for prey but lack the energy for wandering.
- Walkers – Reanimated dead bodies. An infected person who dies from injuries. They possess poor coordination and cognition abilities.
- Runners – Reanimated dead bodies. An infected person who dies due to the viral infection. They retain much of their coordination and basic cognition abilities. Without food, runners become less animated far more quickly than walkers.
- Reavers – Infected vampires. An infected vampire who contracts the viral infection. They retain most of their coordination and basic cognition abilities. They are, however, more susceptible to mental influence and are clearly inhuman.
- Mutant – A person contacting a viral mutagen after birth. They generally possess a single ability which is a magnification of normal human ability.
- Super Mutant – A person who contacts a viral mutagen prior to birth. The early contact results in more radical mutation. They generally possess multiple abilities which, while often related, are well outside human ability.
- Tribal – A human infected with a tailored, viral mutagen. Individuals possess specific groups of animal-themed abilities. They are not contagious. The most common are Wolf, Bear, Cat, and Hawk.
- Shaman – A human carrier of a tribal virus whose blood will pass a tribal virus.
- Super-Soldier – A human infected with a tailored, viral mutagen. Individuals possess increased stamina, strength, coordination, attention, perception, and healing, due to psychological and physiological changes affecting both structure and function.